Friday, June 12, 2009

sweet and sassy







Maya is starting into a new phase. She is trying to see how much she can get away with. I've had to put her in time out a few times already this week. She's also so much fun right now. She's up for anything she sees her big brother and sister do. She's pretty coordinated at running and jumping but she doesn't see why she always has to be holding my hand. I took these pics right before we left for the YMCA the other morning. One thing you can count on with Maya is she is always up for an outing.

7 comments:

Tami and Jon said...

Oh she is the cutest ever!!!!! I miss that cute face!

Elise said...

What a big girl she's getting to be! And so cute.

Adele said...

Oh my goodness. I just love that girl! What a total cutie!! I can't believe she is going to be a big sister! She is just so little still and she will always be the little baby Maya in my eyes!

Melissa Tiek said...

She may try to get away with a lot, but she sure is cute doing it! We can't wait to see you guys!

Belkycita said...

I can't wrap my head around it! she is a baby in my eyes!!

Rebecca said...

Those photos are so cute....what a sweet little face she has!
If she is trying to get away with stuff by being funny and making people laugh...hmmm...I wonder who that reminds me of! : ) Kurt got away with EVERYTHING because he could ALWAYS make mom laugh!

Kati said...

Yes, yes, I can't get enough of that girl. She is just one of my favorite little people!