Friday, September 11, 2009

end of summer


Jason and Melissa (my brother and his wife) flew out to see us. They were so much fun! I was only half fun since Reagan was still so new. We took it easy but managed to see some fun sights.

Reagan in her carseat on our trip to see some friends in Whidby Island. That was our longest time in the car. She didn't seem to mind it. She slept for most of it.

Note Jason's hand---I guess I should just be glad that they are close...

Meadowdale beach


Melissa and I after our short hike down to the bottom of Snoqualmie falls

Hiking down.





First day of shool. Lincoln was so much more excited about riding the bus than anything else.

Here he is at Kindergarten orientation. (The day before the bus ride and real first day)




We went to the park the other night to let the kids ride bikes and I was playing with Reagan on the bench.



Before school officially started we took the kids over to an little mini island called Jetty island. They have a small ferry to take everyone over. Apparently it's really popular. They ferry ride adds that little bit of charm. We really liked it. It was really fun for the kids.

Here they are with some of their friends. Ausitn, Lincoln, Maya, and Jackson--and the one standing up in the back is another Jackson.

We managed to catch her smiling! Well, kindof smiling.
This is my most recent one of her. This is her at six weeks. She will be seven weeks on Tuesday. I actually did a fun little photo shoot with my friend Kati and her nice camera this morning so (don't worry mom) we'll have more pictures of her soon

6 comments:

Kyle and Marci said...

My holy cuteness! Your whole fam is so dang cute and the kids are getting so big! I think Reagan looks like you Michelle! We really need to come and see you guys! Kade starts school Monday ad he can't wait. Kyla has done good. No tears, yay for that! Love the pictures and we really miss you guys. Love ya

wandering nana said...

Cute pictures.... if you need help or want a night out... call me.... seriously, call me.

kimbo said...

I still can't believe you have four kids. That's crazy! And you look amazing... as always! (BTW, there is a new show on Nick and one of the girls on it reminds me of you. It's called the Fresh Beat Band. Hahaha! I could totally see you doing something like that!). Anyway, you all look awesome. When did Jason grow up? That's so crazy. Wish we could talk more. Maybe we should plan a roommates reunion in a couple of years?

Melissa Tiek said...

I love all the pictures. We still haven't uploaded ours because of the move. We had so much fun with you guys! We miss you and hope to see you soon. Reagan already looks different than she did when we were there. She looks more alert. We love you guys!

Ginger said...

Cute family pictures. We need to come back up there for a visit. It's starting to have been a while. How's dental school going? Do you guys have any plans to come visit Utah this year?

Cailean said...

Adorable!!!! Wow congratulations! How funny that your little girl has such dark hair and my little girl (not so little anymore!) has bright blond hair! Strange, isn't it! :) I hope you are all having a lot of fun getting to know her :)