Thursday, March 12, 2009


Natalie really wanted to have her birthday at Red Robin restaurant so we told her to invite two friends and we would take her there. I couldn't figure out why she was so set on going and so excited until she kept asking if we'd told the waiters that it was her birthday. This shot is when they were singing to her. Look at her face! I think she is enjoying the attention just a little.---by the way she ordered a cheese pizza for dinner.



This is right after school when we opened Grandma Debbie's package. The kids really enjoyed skittles for their after school snack. After this we put together the treat bags. I'm pretty sure that's my kid's favorite part of getting ready for their party is putting together those treat bags. Her's containted:
2 balloons
a mini HSM notebook keychain
pixi sticks
jelly beans
kazoo

All of these things she (and Lincoln since the same things will go in his treat bags this Sat. minus the HSM notebooks) picked out at the store. She couldn't wait to present them to her two friends.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATALIE!

6 comments:

Belkycita said...

She is so cute!! and her hair is super long. Are you both trying to see who's gets bigger?

Adele said...

Happy late Birthday Natalie. That is funny that she wanted Red Robin of all places. Did you guys go there for yours or Kurt's Birthday?? Funny girl. Hope Lincoln's party is fun tomorrow!

Melissa Tiek said...

We actually love Red Robin so I am not the least bit surprised that someone would want to go there. Although I am sure she wasn't going for the Guacamole Bacon Burger like I probably would be...

Miss Debbie Tiek said...

Cutest pics! I love Nats happy face. She looks beautiful with her pretty blue hair flower! Can't wait to give you all a hug in person! Grandma Debbie

Jen said...

Well happy birthday to Natalie! And I am so happy that I just "re-found" your blog. A while ago I couldn't get to it. I got a message that it was private and then I guess I lost your email and couldn't get on! But I've thought of you often and I'm glad I tried again on a whim! Oh, and congrats on the new baby!

Ginger said...

Happy late birthday Natalie. Great idea for a party. All you can eat fries? It doesn't get better than that. I can't believe how fast all of the kids are growing up. G