Sunday, April 12, 2009

happy birthday Lincoln




Lincoln got spoiled for his 5th birthday. He not only got a lot of fun gifts from friends and family he also got to have a friend party and then a family party. The great thing was that we were in Madera for the family party so he got to have grandma and grandpa Leavitt, Nelsons, and Lafferes. Thank you all for making it so much fun for him and us!

Sonic the hedgehog game from Uncle Aaron Tiek.







He loves green so I guess that's how I ended up with green frosting, green hat and a green frog painted on his face.

i LOVE this picture of L and grandma Leavitt. What a precious picture!

2 comments:

Melissa Tiek said...

Oh for fun! I think he probably likes green since he was born in March. It was meant to be!

Grossarths said...

Looks like fun! So, I noticed my cousin's boy, Travis Moody in that first picture. I'm so glad you and Alanna have become friends!