Saturday, July 11, 2009

mustache-80's party


I just found these sweet pictures of Kurt on my friend's blog. Her husband is the one next to Kurt with the D.A.R.E. shirt. We were invited to Kurt's friend's 30th birthday party. He said mustaches were mandatory and so here is Kurt's...so gross! He had been growing out his goatee (sp?)and I thought that was bad until he shaved it down to the molestache. (that's kurt's word by the way)

Yes, those jeans are peg-legged. We didn't know, or I should say, Kurt hadn't read through the email so we didn't know it was 80's theme so unfortunately for us we were not dressed in the correct era.

This is one of Kurt's clinical professors, and his wife. There were mostly dental students and spouses there.

I am so glad Raya took this picture of Kurt...It's too funny.
The whole birthday party was decorated with 80's games: light bright, mouse trap, etc. Posters; 16 candles, Top Gun etc. Toys: Rainbow bright, care bears, etc. and this is Kurt playing Duck Hunt on Nintendo. She got all the stuff from Goodwill Outlet (did you know there was such a thing?) It was pretty rad.

4 comments:

Adele said...

Ok... that stache is disgusting!

Tami and Jon said...

Molestache. That is so gross. Jon gave me a mug with a picture of him on it with his molester mustache and it still creeps me out. Kurt...I...wow....there are no words. It's just...wow. He has inspired Jon. Yikes.

Christina said...

Love it - Jason says he should have kept it!

Tressa said...

Kurt, I swear you lool like Mr. Howden our physics teacher in high school. Probably makes you think twice before growing one again :)