Tuesday, June 15, 2010

drum roll please...

We have officially signed a contract...we are moving to Ridgecrest California. I know, it's old news but I thought I'd post it on here in case anyone stumbled onto this blog that didn't know and would care to. I'm really very excited when I'm not sad about leaving all the great friends we've made here. I am planning to really start packing boxes tomorrow. The move is only two weeks away. I've been preoccupied with the festivities. Kurt graduated and all but one (Kurt's youngest sister Adele was induced two days after the graduation--we sooo missed you Adele and new baby Emory!) came up for the big event. I have some pictures, but as always, wish I had taken more. I loved having his siblings here. Thank you all for coming! I'll have to add pictures later when I've downloaded them onto my computer.


14 comments:

Rose said...

It's new news to me! Congratulations on the contract! I hope you have a smooth move!

Jill said...

I didn't know! Congrats - how exciting!

Adele said...

YAY! I'm sad I wasn't there either, but at least we know it wasn't all for nothing. I am very sorry that I couldn't make it- I was so looking forward to all 7 of us being together. Missed you guys! Love ya!

Ginger said...

I'm so happy for you. Ridgecrest huh? Cool. I'm glad something worked out. Are you sure Kurt didn't just make this decision to get out of being the bishop? I guess this means you won't be coming down to play and go to Lake Powell with us.

Michele said...

I had so much fun! Thanks for hosting us all weekend. Can't wait for all the fun times we'll have with you in California. Thanks again for being such a wonderful hostess.

Stacey said...

Congratulations! Has the house sold? Chad said you had an offer. I'm glad everything is working out for you. Won't it be nice to be making money again??!

John and Laura said...

Congratulations! Good luck with the move and packing.

Julie said...

Congrats! That is wonderful news. I'm glad to hear all is going well for you guys. Good luck with the move.

Tressa said...

Congratulations on everything. Exciting times...

Ricki said...

Enjoy the sunshine for me!

Grandfolks T. said...

We are so happy for you! We are also amazed at how you have managed to make it all happen! May our Lord continue to bless you!

Grandma & Grandpa T.

Aubrey Doyle said...

I guess I am one of those that stumbled on to your blog! :)

Congratulations to you guys! So exciting to be done with school! I hope everything goes smoothly and your cute family can get settled quickly!

kimbo said...

Congratulations! Ridgecrest? I had to look that one up. Very excited for you guys. Maybe if we wind up out west again we'll see you one of these days.

mid said...

https://www.tokopedia.com/zippozi/zippo-27-armor-brushed-sterling-silver-original-made-in-usa