Monday, February 21, 2011

One of my new favorite bands is Plain White T's. It all started with "Hey There Delilah" and lately I love the song "body parts" but my all time favorite of theirs is "Rhythm of Love"

Anyway, thought I'd share.

There is so much that goes on everyday and I just don't seem to have a chance to download and upload pics and post on my blog. I will try to do some of that today.

We are loving California weather in the winter time. I think maybe eventually I'll miss snow but then again, maybe not.

Today we had a really great FHE on Families being together for eternity. We talked about heaven and seeing our family there and all the friends we make here on earth and how the end of this life is not the end of everything. It was one of those FHE where the kids were asking questions and participating and there was such a good feeling. (It might have helped that Reagan had to go to bed early) I love nights like these.

I miss all my friends that I've made and moved away from. But it was nice remembering that some day we'll be able to see each other anytime. That goes for family as well...

2 comments:

wandering nana said...

That is definitely something we look forward too.... seeing family and friends for eternity. We miss you. I know that we will be moving back home eventually and I have a hard time thinking about it because of all the wonderful people we have met and the fantastic friends we have made.

Kati said...

Yeah, we'll be neighbors forever up there :). Glad you thought of us tonight!