Tuesday, January 15, 2008

life's simple pleasures


Last Thursday I told the kids if they helped me clean up the upstairs well enough so I could vacuum without sucking up any of their toys then we could go to the library. They did a great job and we were getting ready to go when Lincoln wouldn't get his coat on right. Every time I held it up he would put it on backwards--on purpose because it's so hilarious. I finally said, "fine, do you want me to zip it up that way then?" He nodded with big eyes and as soon as it was zipped up began running around in circles like he was a dog chasing his tail. Natalie immediately wanted her coat like that and proceeded to run in circles as well. I grabbed the camera because it did look pretty funny. So that's how they wore their coats to the library and the grocery store. I kept forgetting they had them on that way but then people would stare and smile and I'd remember.

3 comments:

Sami said...

oh, Lincoln is too funny! Thanks for sharing your cute stories. I got a good laugh.

Steve Tiek said...

Yeah, welcome the the world of blogging, everyone eventually caves. If you'll notice on our page your blog is already linked. Your kids are hilarious. Lincoln's smile reminds me of mine when I was a skip.

Adele said...

I miss you guys!! I'm so glad that you have a blog now!! I love blogging! Can't wait to keep up to date on the fam!!