Sunday, April 6, 2008

Maya



Here is a picture of Maya saying "me" and "cheese"


I guess Maya is really tiny. We took her to the doctor for her 18 month and she is off the charts. She still weighs 18lb and YES I do feed her! She is in her highchair a lot more now though. Part of the problem is she didn't like milk before. It's only been a month now that I can give her a sippy cup of milk and she'll drink it all. So I'm sure she'll catch up soon enough. The doctor didn't seem too worried.

It's been really fun to see Maya's personality lately. The other day we were in the van just leaving the store and I said, "Ok who's ready to go home and get some lunch!" and I hear this little, "meeee" and it's Maya raising her little hand in her carseat right behind me. She has always been really easy going but lately if Lincoln's doing something she doesn't like she yells, "stop" of course it sounds more like dop. She also says cheese and makes the funniest face when I point the camera at her. When I put her in bed at night she says, "bu-bye" and blows me kisses. when I put the kids in time out on the bottom step I will often find her over there trying to tickle them or just sitting there with them. She also does long division . . .

11 comments:

Heidi said...

She does long division?! Ha! Ha! That was funny. :) She is a cute "little" girl, that's for sure.

Adele said...

Yeah... she is teeny.. just like her mama!! I always said that when she started walking she looked like a little 6mo. old walking around!

Rose said...

My oldest daughter was teeny too... all the little kids in nursery loved seeing the "baby" there. Hahaha.

Speaking of looking like a 6-month old... isn't Kati's 6-month old son about 18 pounds? :)

Maya is way cute!

Melissa Tiek said...

She is so freaking cute! And it only fits that she is tiny...she takes after her mommy. I am glad the fruit dip was a hit...it's nice to know I'm famous. :)

Sullivan Family said...

i cannot believe that is Maya! she sure is a cuter mc cutie pants. miss you guys

Jen said...

I can't believe how big she is getting -- she was just a baby when we left! And soooo cute! She still makes me want a girl

Rebecca said...

Can't wait to see you guys! Maya is so little and will seem even littler when you get here...Cohen is 26 lbs!(at only 13 months) He is getting so heavy for me to lift and carry around! I bought him an 18 month swim shirt...and it was too small...he kind of has a Mr. Incredible belly!

Laura said...

i think eva has finally surpassed maya. we went to a wic appt last week and she was 18 lm 8 oz. although, she did have on all her clothes and a 4-hr wetted diaper. small or not, maya sure is cute!

Nathan and Raya said...

I love Maya waving. She's such a cute sweet little girl. She has so much character in that little body!

Anonymous said...

I love her little feet but, you know that. They are just so cute!

~Danielle

Michele said...

Way cute!! Hannah is teeny too!! She is maybe 21 lbs at 22 mo. So as my pediatritian is alway telling me for both Ryan and Hannah don't skimp on the fat! Butter on toast and veggies. :) Love ya!