Monday, June 2, 2008

may weddings






I guess I can't call myself an official blogger because I really don't post as regularly as I should on here. I've was visiting family last month for two very important and beautiful weddings. My littlest brother and sister got married. I was surprised at how unique and special each one was even when they were only 11 days apart at the same temple. And I'm not even talking about the weather (80 degrees and sunny for one and 40 with wind and rain for the other). It was one of those trips that you look forward to for months and then when it comes it becomes a whirlwind of activities and visiting and before you know it you're back home. I am just glad I took pictures because they help me remember how much fun I had with everyone. I absolutely love my family--on both sides.

Here are some pictures of the weddings:

10 comments:

Adele said...

I was coming onto your blog this time to complain about your lack of posting... and I came onto it to find a post! Good thing... Miss you guys!! I still haven't mailed Natali's shirt... I really need to do that, but I'm in Utah right now. Seriously, thanks for making it to my graduation... leaving early and driving crazy hours to make it there! You guys rock! lOve you!

Carrie and Jeff said...

Welcome back to our blogging world. Our girlfriends should have gotten together while you were in UTah. Oh, well---maybe next time. Looks like the weddings went really well.

banielson said...

I am so glad we got to see eachother while you were in Utah. I was excited to see your new post. You have to tell your mom how beautiful she looks. You have such a great family. Congratulations on the weddings.
Tell your family I say hello...for those who remember me.

Heidi said...

I'm glad you had fun with you family. The two newlywed couples look cute. Isn't it fun to go to weddings? Especially when they are your own family.

Elise said...

Michelle - I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time at the weddings. I caught myself up on your blog the other night and shared a peek with Gavin today. He had a total reaction when he saw Natalie - while his mind has been on other things since we got here I could tell he was really missing her. And Maya is so big! It's been great "seeing" you and your family again.

Elise

Stacey said...

I love the bright bouquet of flowers in the picture with Lincoln. That's one regret I have from my wedding - I would have loved bright flowers. That's what happens when you get married in December. Oh wait, you know EXACTLY what I mean!

Ginger said...

That sounds so fun. I just wish we could have seen you too. I'm glad you finally posted again, it's always fun to see what you're up to.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun. Everyone looks so beautiful!

~Danielle

Paul and Natalie McB said...

Hey lady! It's about time!!! Maya's hair has grown about 3 inches since your last post. Yep! You're in trouble for not calling while you were here! Actually, we were so busy moving we wouldn't have been able to make a trip to Happy Valley. So, I guess we won't have to break up after all! Love you, and miss you! Nat

Belkycita said...

Wow! I was also coming to find out if you were still alive :-)
Your sister looks so cute!