Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Go Cougars! I mean Huskies! No Cougars!










Kurt and I had sooo much fun at the BYU vs UW game on Saturday. I wanted to paint my face half purple and half blue but Kurt wouldn't let me! We were sitting with all our fellow alumni from BYU some from church and some from dental school. I have to say I haven't been to a more fun game since the BYU UTAH game I went to with K and my parents. Kurt was hoarse on Sunday between yelling at the refs and for the touchdowns. Too fun. The kids were at the zoo with our wonderful great awesome friends the Morgans. They came home with posters, tatoos, stickers, flamingo visers, and bubbles.

6 comments:

Paul and Natalie McB said...

Oh that was a good game. I would have loved to be there w/ you guys. It's funny how much I thought about you guys that day! Thanks for the text:) I just had to know who you were rooting for!

Adele said...

I keep forgetting to check your blog since its been private... Thanks for the updates on the game when I would call. I was kinda sad that I didn't get to watch it, but oh well... At least BYU won!!!

Belkycita said...

Hey we manage to get on that first picture!!!
I know you didn't take a picture of us on purpose but we are sneaky that way!
That was one AWESOME game!!!!

Tawnya said...

That is a cute picture!!! You'll have to email it to me if you get a second. I'm so glad we got to sit by you at the game and thanks for the bbq it was yummy! I should really get to know more people in the neighborhood. Thanks for helping me :)

kimbo said...

Thanks for adding me. :) I noticed it several weeks ago, but figured it must have been a mistake. How could I have been left off the list? :) I went private, then took it off again. I'm not sure what to do. Maybe start a new blog with fake names, etc.? You guys look great! So can we do another roommates reunion in Conn. or NYC?

Ginger said...

Wow, I guess I haven't been too great at checking blogs lately. It sounds like you guys are having a great time. Tell Kurt congrats on getting to wear a white coat. Someday I have a funny story for him about students and their "Dang" white coats.