Tuesday, November 25, 2008

October, November . . .

there really are too many things to post for the two months. I think it is why I haven't done it. I will just put in some pics and let them tell the story . . .





Here's K (the one in the red jersey I made him) playing b-ball at his surprise party. They played three on three- double elimination tournament. I set up a concession stand and served corndogs chips etc. It was a lot of fun!

I really should post more often but I have been really busy lately.

3 comments:

Adele said...

You need to put up that adorable picture of Kurt and Maya that you put on the family's website... I LOVE that picture! Maya is adorable... and Kurt is an old man... Its true Kurt... Love ya! Can't wait to see you guys!!

Paul and Natalie McB said...

Oh My Gosh! You make all wives look bad! What a great idea. I'm happy to see updates! Maya is adorable. A light haired little Natalie:)
What are your Christmas plans this year?

Cailean said...

Nathan saw this post when I was reading it just now and said, "That's my parents' building!" So you must meet in the same building or at least play b-ball there? FUN idea for a birthday party! What a cute wife you are! Happy Birthday to him and to Maya!