Monday, January 26, 2009

Sick kids


As soon as he saw the camera he smiled. Poor kid has only eaten goldfish and juice since Saturday. He had 103 temp today.

Maya thought it was a great party.


Here they all are watching Maya's choice of movie because
they just didn't care much.


Poor Natalie. I was tempted to make her go to school even though she claimed to be sick this morning but decided she really might be. I took her temp an hour ago and it was 103! What's weird is each of my kids have something different. Natalie has a fever but no other sympoms. Lincoln has croup (he went to the dr. today and got meds--that is the scariest sounding coughing and wheezing I've ever heard!) and Maya just has a really nasty runny nose. I got some good pictures of them all watching Maisy. Maya thought we were having the greatest pajama party ever. She got juice and goldfish, pillow and blanket and movies all day. She was in heaven.

8 comments:

Adele said...

Oh man... a household of sickies!! Hope you're feeling better so you're not having to take care of sick kids while you are sick yourself. Croup is a very scary sounding cough. I'm glad he's gotten some meds- I hate when little kids come to the ER with those coughs.. it really is scary.

Elise said...

Hope you all feel better soon!

kimbo said...

It's always sad when your kids are sick, but I also enjoy the change of pace. I don't feel so bad letting them watch tv all day so they can "rest" and they don't make as many messes! By the way, your house looks so cute - and clean! Love your furniture.

Stacey said...

I was wondering if you guys were sick when Kurt was at church but nobody else was. I wish I thought it was a party when I was sick! Hope you get better soon. And I love the wheelbarrow picture!

Christina said...

I love that Maya is holding her doll - I'm glad she likes it!

Hope your house gets well soon!

Heidi said...

That's so not fun having sick kids! I hope you are feeling better too and everyone gets healthy. Croup??? Crazy! Poor boy.

Melissa Tiek said...

I hope you all feel better. Maya always brings a smile to my face with her pigtails and thumb in her mouth.

Ginger said...

Your post does make being sick look just a little bit fun. Hope it has passed by now. I also love your new picture in your header. Such cute kids.