Sunday, January 25, 2009

Thanksgiving---yes that's what I said, Thanksgiving

I know, pathetic. Don't read on if you are disgusted by be-lated blogging. I FINALLY downloaded all my Thanksgiving and Christmas pics. I was going to combine but I just had so much fun with my family over Thanksgiving I had to post. Steve Allison and their new baby Cohen flew up from Utah to spend Thanksgiving with us. Sooo much fun and very sweet of them. I hadn't seen Cohen yet and he is so adorable. You'll see . . .


Walking around the market in downtown Seattle. Yes the guy in the back is with us. That's my brother Steve and the beautiful blonde is my sister in law Allison. Aren't they cute?! Well wait till you see what their genes created!

We were blessed with family and good friends for our thanksgiving feast.
Here are the kids all playing the Wii. If you look close Maya has her dukes up.
They are playing a boxing game.


Ta Da! Isn't he sooooo adorable? My nephew Cohen. This is all the
way back at Thanksgiving. It was so much fun to play with him. He's waving at me. Ok not really.

Yummy potatoes! I couldn't have pulled off this dinner without Allison's help. THANKS for coming and THANKS for being my co thanksgiving dinner maker.

These are the silkys. Autie Allison made the one in Maya's left hand
when she was born and then replaced it with a nice new one when she came up.
Cohen has his in his lap. Maya is just so happy. She LOVES this blanket so she is in heaven with not just one but two.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Better late than never, right?! Looks like fun and yes, that baby is adorable.

Adele said...

I love that maya has her fists up in that picture of all the kids playing wii. cohen is absolutely adorable! I miss you guys so much- we seriously need to live closer!

Melissa Tiek said...

I didn't even get around to posting Thanksgiving or Christmas. And I love that picture of Maya with her dukes up.

Kyle and Marci said...

It looks like you had so much fun! Is it just me or don't you just love having a house full for the holiday's!

We miss you guys. We really should get together!!

Adele said...

Hey- I just noticed Kurt's jacket in that first picture! Looks like it fits you well Kurt! Glad it can be used by someone!

Allison Tiek said...

I love the picture of Cohen, Maya and their silkies..so cute! They'll have to take a new picture now that Cohen has a new blue silky. We miss you guys!

Kati said...

I'm with Melissa - I'm impressed because I never posted about the holidays either! I take too many pictures and then get overwhelmed when I consider trying to sort through them. There must be a better way . . .