Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Big News!


I am officially announcing my wonderful news . . .I'm pregnant. Today is the first day of my second trimester and so I am 14 weeks.

Don't laugh at my picture. I know I look pretty silly but this is the official weekly picture spot so It will be fun to see the belly grow---well for someone like my mom anyway. I really feel like it's poking out a lot already but after looking at the picture have to admit it's not much.

Yes this was planned. We are both very excited---it was actually Kurt's idea to take a weekly picture with the same background. We've never done it before so I was surprised he wanted to. I think he's trying to somehow show me he's excited too. Thanks hon.

Have I been sick? Wow yes---then only slightly. I was really sick for four weeks or so and nothing worked that worked with my other pregnancies I just couldn't seem to get a grip on it. When I went in for my first midwife appt. she suggested zofran and I've been much much better since. It is a miracle med for me! I am never 100% comfortable with taking meds so I'll be happy when I can stop taking it. But for now---hooray!

19 comments:

Christina said...

Congrats - you look great!

Miss Debbie Tiek said...

Yes, I love it. You are right. You look absolutely beautiful!!! I am so glad you are feeling better-except that awful cold the kids all gave you! They love to share. I love the pics of the kids all sick-Maya really looks "awful". Mom

Tressa said...

Congratulations! Four is fun.

kimbo said...

Congratulations! You look beautiful. Wow! Four kids? That is going to be fun. I wonder if we'll have four. For a second there, when you said, "it was Kurt's idea..." I thought you were going to say it was Kurt's idea to get pregnant again. Then I thought, "pervert!" :) Just kidding! I'm so happy for you. I hope you can get off the meds soon. Not fun.

Adele said...

wahoo! congrats!

Belkycita said...

Congratulations!!!
You looks so beautiful!

Cailean said...

What happy news! You are glowing already but I think you glow no matter what. I covet your hair by the way. Four little Leavitts will be a happy sight. You will love it - so much easier of a transition than to 2 or to 3 BUT my fourth pregnancy was the absolute hardest. My body basically said, "?? Seriously???" the whole time. 4 kids in 6.5 years is tough.

Grossarths said...

How exciting. Looks like our babies will be about 3 weeks apart! Unless you tend to come early they could be even closer.

Carrie and Jeff said...

Congrats you guys! You look great Michelle. It'll be exciting to see your pics every week. So, when are you due?

Kyle and Marci said...

I am so happy for you!!! Kids are the best! Your kids are lucky to have you guys as parents. Love you all tons!

Heidi said...

What? You are??? J/K :) You look cute and are way too small for your 4th pregnancy (not fair!).

You are on a roll with blogging.

Toph said...

We love how you are arching your back so that it looks like you're prego. Allison waited a while before taking pics, so she sucked in her tummy to take pics, changed clothes and took more pics to "show" a difference.

Chris and Allison

~Aimee~ said...

Hooray!! You're looking great. :-) I'm just tickled for you guys. And so glad you're feeling better!! :-D

Sullivan Family said...

wow congrats!! i always smile when i think of you guys--you are so blessed!! we are very happy for you. miss you guys and your beautiful family!

Erka said...

This is great news Congratulations!

Heidi said...

Michelle congratulations!! I hope the kids are feeling better. I miss having natalie in my class!

Aubrey Doyle said...

How exciting! Congratulations Michelle! You look amazing. I would never guess you to be pregnant, you're just so skinny! Can you sense some jealousy here? I'm not even pregnant and look farther along than you!

Ginger said...

Ya, the picture is a little funny since you don't look the least bit pregnant to me. I'm so happy for you though. I hope you get feeling better and it's a smooth sailing pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

I told Kurt that Mike and I are working on TTC. However, then we would have two hormonal women in the neighborhood.