Wednesday, February 4, 2009


Maya got her own party since she had success with potty training. She was very excited. I don't really think she's ready yet and I haven't pushed her when she says she doesn't want to try. I'm just easy going with this one. I figure we'll get it all figured out eventually. No need to make it a chore---yet.

She was so proud. So were her brother and sister. It's fun, as they get older how much they enjoy each others successes. They were soooo impressed with her and it just made her even more pleased with herself.

4 comments:

Christina said...

Way to go Maya! Your cupcake looks yummy!

~Aimee~ said...

That's so exciting for her! I'm starting to feel like Jilly is behind the times, but really, I so don't want to deal with it yet. ;-) PS I tagged you on my blog. Check it out. :-)

Tami and Jon said...

Yay Maya!!!!!!!!!! She is so darn cute!!!! I can't believe she's already doing it! Woo hoo! :)

Anonymous said...

Maya is too cute for words but, then again, the other two are just as adorable. Way 2 Go Maya!