Sunday, February 22, 2009

dental school formal


Here we are in front of one of the tanks. I loved how pretty things looked with the lights low and the glowing fish tanks. What a cool atmosphere!

We turned the flash off the camera to see if we could capture how it looked. Well I guess I should have stepped out of the picture. I still thought it looked cool though so I put it in.

I borrowed this dress from my friend Kati--Thanks Kati--It was really pretty and stretchy so I actually had a nice dress to wear prego. We weren't sure what to expect from the evening but decided it would be good to support this since it was all for charity and it was Kurt's class putting it on. We actually stayed out until 11:00! It really was a lot of fun to dress up and the Seattle Aquarium was beautiful! They had a dance by this huge glass tank wall that lit up the room so it was very romantic and classy! One of my friends took a picture of the group of us that all went together. When I get it I'll add it to my post.

11 comments:

Tami and Jon said...

Cool fish! You guys are so cute. That's cool that you guys got to go out like that! :) You look so cute Michelley! All prego. :)

Melissa Tiek said...

That sounds way fun. I love aquariums and I love dressing up...so I think I definitely would have had fun. And I have to agree with Tam...you look so cute all prego.

Adele said...

hey josh and i went there when we were up there visiting you guys... the aquarium itself is a little underwhelming... looks like a fun night though!

Belkycita said...

How fun!!
You look great Michelle!

Cailean said...

What a great place to go! When Nathan and I were dating, the Seattle Institute (at UW) had their annual formal dance and rented out the whole place. I am sure it was a magical night. You look like a disco ball! Very pretty :)

kimbo said...

Reminds me of the good ol' days at BYU going to dance formals. I hope you guys enjoyed a nice candlelit dinner at Wendy's too... We were nothin' but high class our freshman year of college!

Allison Tiek said...

Michelle, you look beautiful! But I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be drinking...

Grossarths said...

Wow, that looks so fun. Michelle you look beautiful! Isn't it fun to dress up every once in a while?

Ginger said...

I'm jealous. Steve and I haven't been to a real dance in a very long time. It looks like so much fun. Glad you got to go.

Carrie and Jeff said...

How fun! You guys look great!

Kati said...

Wow, you make it look so elegant! Maybe I'll have to rethink which to keep :)